"I think my strongest asset by far is my temperament. I have a winning temperament," Trump said.
By: Chloe Aquil
From the wall he desires Mexico to pay for between the United States and Mexico to all of comments about Rosie O’Donnell and Africa Americans, Donald Trump has made his fair share of insulting comments. And as insulting as Donald Trump is, we are all always entertained. I have overheard many conversations in my day- to-day commute from other professionals ranting in disgust or laughing in disbelief about the most recent offensive or ignorant profound statement Trump has made. Trump has been exceptionally quiet and less offensive lately but as most expected he would not be able to remain calm under the pressure of an actual presidential debate.
On Monday September 27, 2016 Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump had their first official debate and I am pleased to say it doesn’t get much better than this. Trump was definitely the colorful character I expected him to be. There is a lot of evidence that points to Hillary as the winner of this first debate, as Trump remained defensive.
We got some real zingers from a back and forth segment during the debate in a discussion about NAFTA and he even called climate change a “Chinese hoax”.
Take a look at these shot-worthy Trump Quotes and reactions from the 1st great debate:
1. “We Should Have Taken the Oil”
2. “No wonder you’ve been fighting ISIS your entire adult life”
3. “I did not. I did not. I did not say that.” – He definitely did.
4. “It’s all words, it’s all sound bites” In an attempt to discredit Hillary. Isn’t everything we say all words? I am confused
5. “We’re in a big, fat, ugly bubble and we better be awfully careful. When they raise interest rates, you’re going to see some very bad things happen.”
And what does this actually mean? That is the real question. What are these bad things Trumps? Please… elaborate
6. “It’s about time we had someone running this country that knows something about money”
Yes, because Trump has never filed for bankruptcy, nor has ever refused to pay hard workers.
7. “I get audited every year. In a way, I should be complaining. I don’t mind it. It’s a way of life.”
8. “I got him to give his birth certificate” – Yes Trump, yes you did get Obama to give his birth certificate, and what have you learned?
9. “She’s saying Russia, Russia, Russia. Maybe it was, it could also be China. It could be lots of other people; it could also be someone sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”
He has officially offended every fat person in America, and he will be fat people’s president too.
10. “Rosie O’Donnell, I said very tough things to her and I think everyone would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her.”
WHAT?! – Did anyone else catch this. Is this really happening
BONUS: “That makes me smart” (On NOT paying taxes ) lol, sho’you right…